Transform your Twitter strategy and results by running paid ad campaigns. With Twitter Ads, brands and businesses can easily select campaign objectives that optimize towards a marketing goal — whether that’s building awareness, driving consideration, or getting people to convert or take action.
Advertising on Twitter enables you to promote individual tweets or entire ad campaigns dedicated to targeted objectives for your business. You can choose between eight different options and set audience targeting criteria for each ad campaign you create.
Ready to get started? Just follow these simple steps:
- Decide if you want to use the “Promote Mode” or “Twitter Ad”. If you’re simply looking to get more views on your site, promoted tweets might be just the thing you need. In this option, you pay a flat monthly fee for as long as you’re promoting a tweet. Use this tool if you want to gain exposure for a particular aspect of your business. If you’re looking to increase your customer base through followers, Twitter Ads are a better platform. This article will detail the steps in creating a Twitter Ad.
- Select the objective for your ad. Do you want app installs, new followers, tweet engagements, promoted video views, website clicks, app re-engagements, in-stream video views, or awareness? Click here for more detailed information on each of these objectives.
- Enter the details of your ad campaign. Here you will select your campaign name, a start and end date for your ad, and the campaign budget. You will set a daily budget, as well as a total maximum budget.
- Create your Ad Group. Think of it as smaller groups of ads under the campaign umbrella. This allows you flexibility with start and end dates, as well as budgeting. You can have more than one ad group going at one time. You will also determine your bid type. Ad placements will cost different amounts depending on your audience and the location the ad appears on Twitter, and you can set your ad group to bid for placement in either an Automatic Bid (Twitter charges you the most cost effective amount for each engagement), a Maximum Bid (you have full control over the amount you bid every time your audience engages), or a Target Bid (allows you to specify how much money from your ad group’s budget you’d like Twitter to bill you every time your audience engages).
- Determine your target audience. Under the “details” section, you will see “targeting”. This is where you will select the gender, age, location, language, device, and audience features (interests, keywords, topics).
- Select the Creatives for each ad group. In this section, you can either select the tweets you want to promote from a pre-existing list of tweets, or choose to create your own.
- Ok, you are almost finished! Finally, review your ad for accuracy and then launch your campaign. First, click the “Review your Campaign” button, and when you are satisfied with the final product, select “Launch Campaign” at the right upper corner of your screen.
You are now on your way to increased engagement with your company, a larger following, and ultimately more money in your pocket!
Spread the love - Please share!