As a smart business owner, you always need to know WHO your customer is. For a recap on identifying your ideal client, go to the post Identify Your Ideal Client.
And you also need to answer WHERE are your future clients.
Once you have your customer persona (are they male/female, what age, where do they live, etc), you need to determine WHERE they are.
- Where do they get their information?
- What publications do they read?
- What websites do they frequent?
- Do they go to networking events? Which ones?
- Do they read local publications?
- What radio stations do they listen to?
- What social media sites are they on?
By pinpointing where your clients are, you can maximize your marketing dollars and get MORE SALES and MORE PROFIT while only spending dollars that give you a great return on your investment!